September 7 - Oct 12th
WITH WEEKLY LIVE Webinars (day and time TBA depending on class preference) and also recorded for later viewing.
Join author of SILVOPASTURE and farmer Steve Gabriel, along with a range of special guest presenters sharing their knowledge and expertise. The course is designed to mirror the chapters in the book and provide an enhanced study guide for anyone seeking to improve their livestock ecosystems.
PAST GUESTS (archived recordings)
- Fred Provenza on Animal Nutritional Wisdom, author
- Connor Stedman on Ecology and Wildlife Benefits of Silvopasture
- Brett Chedzoy, Angus Glen Farm, 350+ Acre Beef Silvopasture in NY
UPCOMING GUESTS (Live with Q&A)
- Faith Gilbert of Letterbox Farm, on Financial Planning for Livestock
- Sarah Flack, author of Art and Science of Grazing
Week 1: Defining Silvopasture Principles & Benefits
Week 2: History and Ecology
Week 3: The Animals
Week 4: Woodland Conversion
Week 5: Trees Into Pasture
Week 6: Putting it All Together
$175/$200/$225 tiered pricing based on household income
(SEE HTTP://POLICY.WELLSPRINGFORESTFARM.COM FOR MORE INFO)
includes lifetime access to the course content, with annual webinars.
** SPECIAL DEAL for members of Practical Farms of Iowa **
PFI is offering a reduced rate, contact Meghan Filbert for details: email@example.com
Silvopasture Online Course
*Be sure to select "Workshop or Event" at checkout to avoid paying a shipping cost!*