As part of the New York Maple Producers Association statewide Maple Weekend, we will be open to the public on Saturday March 23rd with a range of events for the whole family. Admission is FREE.
Visitors are welcome from 10am to 4pm, with
* Guided tours of the sugarbush at 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm.
*Tastings and sales of maple sap and syrup
* Live Music from Travis Knapp (10am – 12pm), Alex James (12 - 1:30pm), and Northside Stringband (1:30 - close)
* Maple cake balls, cupcakes, and sugar cookies by Ithacake
* Local food vendors including The Pigger and Seneca Sunrise Coffee.
* A farm and craft market featuring local artisans including Cayuta Sun Farm, BeSpoke Apothecary, and more!
*Shiitake log inoculation to benefit the Groundswell Center for Local Food & Farming.
For the most up to date information info, visit our facebook page for the event www.facebook.com/events/236663573910830 or call/text 607.342.2825
Learn more about the weekend and find other open maple farms around NY: http://www.nysmaple.com/nys-maple-weekend/
We are at 6164 Deer Run Lane. The town is listed as Trumansburg on GPS but we are actually in Mecklenburg!
From Ithaca or Watkins Glen, we are off NYS Route 79 on Buck Hill Rd SOUTH. Once you've turned off 79 look for signs and parking about 1 mile up the road.
Cars without 4-wheel drive should park along Buck Hill Rd and enjoy the 10 minute walk down the driveway to the farm.
4-wheel drive vehicles can park a little further down, in our field lot.
Accessibility parking is available at the farm, you can drive all the way in. (Limited)
NO DOGS PLEASE!
email or text messages to 607.342.2825